AI meeting notes templates: Customize your meeting notes automatically
Our new AI meeting notes templates enable teams to customize the AI-generated notes associated with each video. Users can choose from a set of “core” notes templates or can create templates that are tailored to fit their specific needs.
Previously, every video added to a Rewatch channel received the same AI-generated content: a recap paragraph and list of action items. This content alleviated the need to take meetings notes and provided a quick way to catch up on the video content. However, it often still left a lot of other questions unanswered particularly because different types of videos and meetings — project team updates, sales calls, company all-hands — need different types of questions answered.
Our custom templates let customers automatically surface AI-generated information based on the type of video or meeting, without having to write any prompts.
📝 Team meeting: A recap of the meeting and a list of action items and follow-up tasks.
📞 Sales call: More information about your prospect, their needs, budget, decision process, and more.
👥 Customer check-in: Overview of the customer's experience with your product.
🔬 User research interview: Summary of the research participant and their product experience.
👔 Job interview: Recap of the job candidate's profile, key skills, and qualifications.
🚀 Project team update: Summary of the project's status, next steps, and current blockers or challenges.
🌐 Company all-hands: Overview of the key moments, an outline of major announcements, and list of questions asked.
Channel admins can modify these core templates by adding, removing, or re-ordering prompts. Channels on paid plans can also create new templates in addition to this core set.
There are three ways to adjust what template is utilized in your videos:
- Automations: Using automations is the quickest way to set a notes template for large batches of videos. Already using an automation to record all Sales calls? You now can add the Sales Call notes template as part of your automation.
- Meeting settings: For meeting recordings that are not being automated, customers can also choose to set the notes templates via their meeting settings. For a recurring meeting, this setting will also change all future instances of the meeting. Or you can build a new automation.
- Video settings: Video owners can also change the template for an individual video via that video’s settings.
For all Rewatchers:
- Meeting participants are now automatically tagged in the recording
- The Channel home page now displays a list of user’s upcoming meetings
- Notifications are now enabled for completing action items
- Multiple improvements to the Rewatch meeting recording flow, including enhanced notifications for recording consent
- Animated GIFs can now be added to video comments
- Clips can be downloaded — in addition to being shareable by link and embed
For Rewatch Channel Admins:
- Channels on Team plans can now change their billing cycle
- Admins can adjust Channel-level permissions controlling who can download videos