Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Rewatch, and Rewatch believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Rewatch’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within ve business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith eort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Rewatch service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Rewatch employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Rewatch’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Rewatch and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://rewatch/comlegal/disclosure.
Rewatch is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Rewatch management will determine how serious an employee’s oense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the CTO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: September 7, 2020