File and cloud attachments, improved notifications, import from Loom
You can now add attachments to your videos! Upload a file from your computer or attach a doc from Google, Airtable, Notion, or Figma.
Other feature updates and improvements
- You can now import any public video from Loom via its URL.
- Notification emails now show video previews and comments.
- Member lists in the admin console can now be sorted and filtered by role.
- Welcome emails are now sent to admins and members after they create their account.
- Synced Google Meet recordings can now be identified by the meeting ID and filename.
- You can now edit transcripts for videos that you upload.
- Improved onboarding in the app to make getting started easier.
- Improved several redirects thoughout the app.
- Added support for members with scheduling privilege in Zoom.